Domestic window cleaning customer’s payment option:
Convenient way to pay via GoCardless
GoCardless is a UK-based service that allows you the customer to easily pay your bill via direct debit. Not the kind of direct debits that get taken on a set date each month, but rather the kind that we ‘Doe Cleaning services’ can initiate each time we complete the job.
How the process works:
- You will receive a text message the night before your clean informing you of the visit.
- Your payments will only be processed AFTER your clean has been completed.
- You will receive email confirmation of the payment amount and due date after each clean.
Paying with GoCardless is 100% secure, very simple to setup, and your bank/card details are never disclosed to Doe Cleaning Services at any point in the process. Once you have set up your payment we will do the rest.
Benefits for the customer
- No longer need to remember to have cash on them when we visit
- Don’t need to remember to send a bank transfer or set up a standing order
- Won’t need to be chased for payment when they’ve forgotten it.
- You’ll be notified of any upcoming payments
- You can cancel whenever you want.
Sign up for GoCardless
1. Click the GoCardless Button
2. Fill out the secure pre-authorisation form
3. Then, with prior email notification after each window clean, payment will be collected within 3-5 days
We ask that you set up your GoCardless account before the 1st clean. Please be assured, though, that we will only take payment from you after the windows are cleaned.
The payment usually takes between 3-5 working days to clear (If you have any issues with the clean just let us know within 48 hours after the clean and we will return and rectify the issue, free of charge
For more information visit the GoCardless Website.
For other services we accept:
Sort Code: 60-10-15
Pay: Doe Cleaning Services
Reference: Property name/number and street
Cards (via card reader)
We also have a card machine allowing us to take debit and credit card payments on the spot. Our card readers take secure chip, swipe and contactless payments from all major credit cards, as well as payments through Samsung Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay.